After installing the new ubuntu I am getting this error when running epsxe.
Error while loading shared libraries: libSDL_ttf-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.
It is installed and epsxe did run fine in 13.04, any ideas how to fix it please?
Have you tried installing that lib?
$ sudo apt-get install libsdl-ttf2.0-0
$ sudo apt-get install libsdl-ttf2.0-dev
Thank’s a lot man, I try run it and now goes fine. It is ready to play on my dell netbook!
- Installation Flash Player Linux debian
- How to completely remove pulseaudio from system
- How To Install The Latest Nvidia Drivers In Ubuntu Via PPA
- Dwm configuration and installation linux - Debian/Ubuntu
- Howto: Linux Add or Remove a Linux Kernel Modules / Drivers