Today is my lucky day. I finally found out how to completely remove pulseaudio from system Debian/Ubuntu and variants.
Reboot. Then install:
After next reboot you will get normal sound without distortion, cracking noises and wasted CPU.
Even skype started working properly.
Additionally - replace Volume Control Command in PNMixer with:
or any other mixer you like.
To get xfce4-volumed working, you should start xfce4-mixer and add all audio channels you wish to manipulate. Then you should run:
You may replace “Master” with any other auido channel. Command shows xfce4-volumed which channel you are interested in. After restart volume control works as expected.
Be excellent to each other!
- How To Install The Latest Nvidia Drivers In Ubuntu Via PPA
- Dwm configuration and installation linux - Debian/Ubuntu
- Epxse linux error while loading shared libraries: libSDL
- Installation Flash Player Linux debian
- Find RAM details (size, make, speed, slots, etc.) in Linux/Unix