Did you forget windows logon password? You will need windows DVD or bootable Flash Drive Having Windows 8, 8.1. And you could be needing positively continue reading. 5-pages.
Page 1: Select your DVD or flash drive using up down button & hit Enter
Insert Windows DVD OR Bootable Flash Drive and after inserting required Media, restart your computer.
While starting Press the Boot key on Keyboard, boot key varies by computer Manufacturer. Generally it is from F2 - F12 For HP - F9 Dell - F2 or Check on google.
- Select your DVD or flash drive using up down button & hit Enter.
- Here Hit any Key.
- It will boot from DVD or flash drive, change the language if it’s required and hit Next here:
- Click on repair your computer.
- Transfer XP from One Computer to Another | Trick to Bypass BSOD
- Move Windows XP Hard Drive or Change Motherboard Without Getting a Blue Screen STOP 7B Error
- How To Fix Network Problems Using Command Line Tools In Windows 7
- Windows - Quick Fix for Networking Problems
- Lubuntu display Xorg service goes to black "Cpu pipe b fifo underrun"