When I have a web page with a scrollable content. With css property
overflow:visible the scrollbar is visible on desktop browsers, but not when I open the page on mobile browsers.
When I open the page on mobile browsers the scrollbar appears only when I try to scroll. Is there a way to make the scrollbar always visible on mobile devices? I have tried some JQuery libraries but none of them have worked. The html code is trivial, I have a scrollable div with an IFrame inside:
- Unfortunately, your JSFiddle does not have the expected behaviour…the scrollbar is not visible What browser are you using?
- …But the css works with my html page…question solved! Thanks!
- What about the non-webkit browsers?
- This solution doesn’t work on Chrome on iOS8. Any other ideas?
- How to use Syntax Highlighter
- jQuery scroll to element